I want to sponsor a child. What is the next step?

June 14th, 2013 by Karin Chen

Please make an online donation or send in a check payment of $1,650 to AmericaShare. Once your payment is received, we will send you a sponsorship package with a tax receipt letter along with a brief profile and photograph of your designated child. Please send your check to the following address:

15 W. 26th Street, 11th floor
New York, NY 10010

Leave a Reply